The BRITICE Glacial Mapping Project: version two release (2017) is a map and GIS database of glacial landforms related to the last British-Irish Ice Sheet. Maps and GIS data are freely downloadable from the website, including an online GIS where you can zoom to your area of interest.
- There is no personal data or any that requires ethical approval
- The data complies with the institution and funders' policies on access and sharing
Sharing and access restrictions
- The data can be shared openly
- The file formats are open or commonly used
Methodology, headings and units
- There is a file including methodology, headings and units, such as a readme.txt