This document contains the results of the Chemdataextractor on the corpus, when the software was adapted for magnetic properties. The results are part of the "Feasibility study to assess Natural Language Processing for Functional Magnetic Materials" project funded by Royce Materials 4.0.Note, we have highlighted in the text, the expected results for the NLP software, and then after the text, is the output from chemdataextractor, with each search term it found highlighted. Along with a note on how successful it was.
- There is no personal data or any that requires ethical approval
- The data complies with the institution and funders' policies on access and sharing
Sharing and access restrictions
- The data can be shared openly
- The file formats are open or commonly used
Methodology, headings and units
- Headings and units are explained in the files