Clonal population expansion of Staphylococcus aureus during infection can occur due to escape from a finite number of intraphagocyte niches
datasetposted on 2023-01-23, 01:50 authored by Grace Pidwill, Josie Gibson, Joshua SuttonJoshua Sutton, Alex BestAlex Best, Stephen RenshawStephen Renshaw, Simon FosterSimon Foster
This is the raw data supporting the findings (both main text and supplementary) for our manuscript "Clonal population expansion of Staphylococcus aureus during infection can occur due to escape from a finite number of intraphagocyte niches". Each excel file contains the raw data for each figure.
The role of commensal organisms as pro-infectious agents in Staphylococcus aureus infection dynamics.
Medical Research CouncilFind out more...
Sheffield RNAi Screening Centre.
Wellcome TrustFind out more...
- There is no personal data or any that requires ethical approval
- The data complies with the institution and funders' policies on access and sharing
Sharing and access restrictions
- The data can be shared openly
- The file formats are open or commonly used
Methodology, headings and units
- Headings and units are explained in the files