Computer, Speech and Language - Experiment results for paper "Acoustic Adaptation to Dynamic Background Conditions with Asynchronous Transformations"
The files in the dataset correspond to results that have been generated for the Computer, Speech and Language article: "Acoustic Adaptation to Dynamic Background Conditions with Asynchronous Transformations" http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.csl.2016.06.008.
The files in the zip file are of three types:
- .ctm, which correspond to the output of the automatic speech recognition system and the columns include segment information as well as transcripts of the recognition.
- .sys, which correspond to scoring of the automatic speech recognition system and includes the overall word error rate as well as the number of insertions, deletions and substitutions of the overall system.
- .lur, which provides a more detailed decomposition of the word error rate across different tags.
The following is a description about the naming convention of the files:
TableX-LineY: This is the recognition and scoring output corresponding to Line Y of Table X in the article.
Figure X-BarY: This is the recognition and scoring output corresponding to Bar Y (starting on the left hand side) of Figure X in the article.
All three file types are standard outputs that are recognised by the automatic speech recognition community and can be opened using any text editor.
EPSRC Programme Grant EP/I031022/1 (Natural Speech Technology)
EthicsThere is no personal data or any that requires ethical approval
PolicyThe data complies with the institution and funders' policies on access and sharing
Sharing and access restrictionsThe data can be shared openly
- The file formats are open or commonly used
Methodology, headings and units
- Headings and units are explained in the files