Data and codes for the paper: "Prediction of the 3D shape of the L1 vertebral body from adjacent vertebrae"
datasetposted on 2023-04-17, 14:00 authored by Enrico Dall'AraEnrico Dall'Ara, Marco SensaleMarco Sensale
Data and codes used in the paper: "Prediction of the 3D shape of the L1 vertebral body from adjacent vertebrae" by M.Sensale, T. Vendeuvre, A. Germaneau, C. Grivot, M. Rochette, E. Dall‘Ara" published in Medical Image Analysis
We share here the results as inputs and outputs of the model. Parts of the model are proprietary of ANSYS and cannot be shared.
The dataset includes:
- Segmentations of the vertebral bodies
- Mesh smoothed
- Mesh aligned
- Reference mesh
- Morphed meshes
- Code to make mesh morphing
- Code to make prediction of shape of L1
In case the reader is interested in the whole database they should contact Dr Enrico Dall'Ara (email@example.com).
This project was partially funded by the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under the Marie Skłodowska‐Curie grant agreement Spinner No. 766012, and by the Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council (EPSRC) Frontier Multisim Grant (EP/K03877X/1 and EP/S032940/1).
- There is no personal data or any that requires ethical approval
- The data complies with the institution and funders' policies on access and sharing
Sharing and access restrictions
- The data can be shared openly
- The file formats are open or commonly used
Methodology, headings and units
- There is a file including methodology, headings and units, such as a readme.txt