Data for Data-Driven and Compliance-Based Fault-Tolerance for a Flexible and Extendable Robotic Implant Coupled to a Growing Tissue
The dataset contains training data and experimental results gathered while developing a fault-tolerance control framework for a Flexible Extendable Robotic Implant.
The data is organized in files, with a common README.txt file that describes the content of each one, along with meaning of variables and units used.
This work was supported by the EPSRC under Grant EP/S021035/1, and EPSRC ERC DTP Scholarship
- There is no personal data or any that requires ethical approval
- The data complies with the institution and funders' policies on access and sharing
Sharing and access restrictions
- The data can be shared openly
- The file formats are open or commonly used
Methodology, headings and units
- There is a file including methodology, headings and units, such as a readme.txt