Data for "Intermolecular States in Organic Dye Dispersions: Excimers vs Aggregates"
datasetposted on 2017-07-07, 12:03 authored by Andrew Musser, Sai Rajendran, Kyriacos Georgiou, Lizhi Gai, Richard GrantRichard Grant, Zhen Shen, Marco Cavazzini, Arvydas Ruseckas, Graham Turnbull, Ifor Samuel, David LidzeyDavid Lidzey, Jenny ClarkJenny Clark
Powerpoint of figures from publication 'Intermolecular States in Organic Dye Dispersions: Excimers vs Aggregates' (Journal of Materials Chemistry C, 2017, DOI: 10.1039/C7TC02655B). Underlying data is embedded in each figure and can be accessed by double-clicking. Figures are separated into files corresponding to main text and electronic supporting information files. Colour maps from streak camera measurements are provided only in ascii format in excel file (_streak camera maps).
EPSRC EP/M025330/1, EPSRC EP/L017008, Royal Society Wolfson Research Merit Award
- There is no personal data or any that requires ethical approval
- The data complies with the institution and funders' policies on access and sharing
Sharing and access restrictions
- The data can be shared openly
- The file formats are open or commonly used
Methodology, headings and units
- Headings and units are explained in the files