Data for Paper: Avalanche Breakdown Timing Statistics for Silicon Single Photon Avalanche Diodes
datasetposted on 2021-04-29, 19:07 authored by Jonathan PetticrewJonathan Petticrew, Simon Dimler, Morrison, A.P., Xinxin ZhouXinxin Zhou, Chee TanChee Tan, Jo NgJo Ng
The files correspond to the results shown in the paper, "Avalanche Breakdown Timing Statistics for Silicon Single Photon Avalanche Diodes" published in IEEE Journal of Selected Topics in Quantum Electronics, DOI: https://doi.org/10.1109/JSTQE.2017.2779834
The .png files are the figures as in the paper and the .csv files contain the raw data used to create these figures.
This paper focuses on a simple monte carlo model for silicon single photon avalanche diodes capable of predicting breakdown probability, mean time to breakdown and jitter.
The source code for the simple monte carlo model used in this work has been made available on GitHub. https://github.com/jdpetticrew/Simple-Monte-Carlo-Simulator
Science and Technology Facilities Council (ST/N000145/1) and Engineering & Physical Sciences Research Council (EP/K503149/1 & EP/L505055/1).
- There is no personal data or any that requires ethical approval
- The data complies with the institution and funders' policies on access and sharing
Sharing and access restrictions
- The data can be shared openly
- The file formats are open or commonly used
Methodology, headings and units
- There is a readme.txt file describing the methodology, headings and units