Data for paper 'Adults with Autism Spectrum Conditions Experience Increased Levels of Anomalous Perception'
datasetposted on 2017-05-08, 16:48 authored by Elizabeth MilneElizabeth Milne, Abigail Dickinson, Richard Smith
This data set is the data reported in the publication "Adults with Autism Spectrum Conditions Experience Increased Levels of Anomalous Perception", published in PLoS ONE (https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0177804).
It contains item-level data from the Cardiff Anomalous Perceptions Scale obtained from thirty adults with an autism spectrum condition and thirty neurotypical controls. It also contains T-scores from the Social Responsiveness Scale for each participant. Potentially identifying data such as age, gender and co-morbidities have been removed from this data set.
- There is no personal data or any that requires ethical approval
- The data complies with the institution and funders' policies on access and sharing
Sharing and access restrictions
- The data can be shared openly
- The file formats are open or commonly used
Methodology, headings and units
- Headings and units are explained in the files