Data for paper "An image-based kinematic model of the tibiotalar and subtalar joints and its application to gait analysis in children with Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis"
datasetposted on 09.04.2020, 22:35 by Erica Montefiori, Luca Modenese, Roberto Di Marco, Silvia Magni-Manzoni, Clara Malattia, Maurizio Petrarca, Anna Ronchetti, Laura Tanturri de Horatio, Pieter van Dijkhuizen, Anqi Wang, Stefan Wesarg, Marco Viceconti, Claudia Mazza
Datasets usually provide raw data for analysis. This raw data often comes in spreadsheet form, but can be any collection of data, on which analysis can be performed.
This deposit contains data for reproducing the results reported in the paper "An image-based kinematic model of the tibiotalar and subtalar joints and its application to gait analysis in children with Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis".
The folder "Repeatability Study" contains two sub folders:
1. "Fitting3x3" with data relative to three subjects (P1,P2,P3). For each subject, the foot bone geometries are in "Geometries", the surfaces used for fitting and the output of fitting are in "Fitting results", where nine repetitions are available (3x3operators).
2. "RepeatabilityKinematicsP3" containing "Inputdata" for the subject with worst repeatability results with c3d and trc files for a standing and a walking trial; "OpemsimModels3x3" with nine repetitions (3x3operators) of the opensim model of that subject.
The folder "Models for analysis" contains forty sub folders, relative to the two limbs of the twenty enrolled subjects. Each folder contains the opensim model of the foot and ankle and a sub folder with the full lower limb model, geometries, trc data, and results of IK simulations in opernsim.
EPSRC: EP/K03877X/1 and EUROPEAN COMMISSION - FP7: MDPAEDIGREE - 600932
EthicsThe project has ethical approval and have included the number in the description field
PolicyThe data complies with the institution and funders' policies on access and sharing
Sharing and access restrictionsThe data can be shared openly
- The file formats are open or commonly used
Methodology, headings and units
- There is a readme.txt file describing the methodology, headings and units
- Headings and units are explained in the files