Data for paper: Effects of carrier injection profile on low noise thin Al0.85Ga0.15As0.56Sb0.44 avalanche photodiodes
datasetposted on 2018-01-25, 11:39 authored by Lucas Pinel, Simon Dimler, Xinxin ZhouXinxin Zhou, Salman Abdullah, Shiyong Zhang, Chee TanChee Tan, Jo NgJo Ng
The files correspond to experimental results in paper: "Effects of carrier injection profile on low noise thin Al0.85Ga0.15As0.56Sb0.44 avalanche photodiodes" published in Optics Express (vol. 26 no. 3, p.3568-3576, Feb. 2018), DOI: https://doi.org/10.1364/OE.26.003568
There are two types of files:
- .tif and .jpg, which correspond to the figures
- .csv, which are raw data in figures and tables
This work presents gain and excess noise data for thin nip and pin diodes under different carrier injection profiles.
More details can be found in the "Readme.txt" file.
UK Engineering & Physical Sciences Research Council (EP/K001469/1) and European Union H2020 Program (PROMIS, grant number H2020-MSCA-ITN-2014-641899)
- There is no personal data or any that requires ethical approval
- The data complies with the institution and funders' policies on access and sharing
Sharing and access restrictions
- The data can be shared openly
- The file formats are open or commonly used
Methodology, headings and units
- There is a readme.txt file describing the methodology, headings and units