Data for paper "MRI-based anatomical characterisation of lower-limb muscles in older women"
datasetposted on 20.11.2020, 13:56 by Erica Montefiori, Barbara Kalkman, Claudia Mazza, Margaret Paggiosi, Eugene McCloskey, William Henson
Please cite "Montefiori E, Kalkman BM, Henson WH, Paggiosi MA, McCloskey EV, Mazzà C (2020) MRI-based anatomical characterisation of lower-limb muscles in older women. PLoS ONE 15(12): e0242973. https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0242973"
This Figshare contains:
1. Additional material.docx, including supplementary information associated with the paper "MRI-based anatomical characterisation of lower-limb muscles in older women";
2. Segmentations for the eleven subjects in the study labelled as MC17, MC18, MC19, MC20, MC22, MC24, MC25, MC26, MC27, MC28, MC29 (corresponding to Subject 1 to 11, respectively, see additional material for details):
a. bone and soft tissue (skin) segmentations as stl files;
b. muscle segmentations as stl files;
3. Muscle centrelines as vtk files.
This study was funded by the UK EPSRC through the MultiSim and MultiSim2 projects (grant number EP/K03877X/1 and EP/S032940/1) and the NIHR Sheffield Biomedical Research Centre (BRC).
EthicsThe project has ethical approval and have included the number in the description field
PolicyThe data complies with the institution and funders' policies on access and sharing
Sharing and access restrictionsThe data can be shared openly
- The file formats are open or commonly used
Methodology, headings and units
- Headings and units are explained in the files