Data for paper: Thin Al1-xGaxAs0.56Sb0.44 diodes with low excess noise
datasetposted on 2017-07-14, 10:08 authored by Xinxin ZhouXinxin Zhou, Lucas Pinel, Simon Dimler, Shiyong ZhangShiyong Zhang, Jo NgJo Ng, Chee TanChee Tan
The files correspond to experimental results in paper: "Thin Al1-xGaxAs0.56Sb0.44 diodes with low excess noise" published in IEEE Journal of Selected Topics in Quantum Electronics (Volume: 24, Issue: 2, March-April 2018), DOI: https://doi.org/10.1109/JSTQE.2017.2725441
There are two types of files:
- .png, which correspond to the figures
- .csv, which are raw data in figures
This work reports the excess noise characterization in a series of Al1-xGaxAs0.56Sb0.44 (x = 0, 0.05, 0.1, 0.15) diodes with avalanche layer thickness of 110-116 nm.
The data consists of results from Al1-xGaxAs0.56Sb0.44 (x = 0, 0.05, 0.1, 0.15) photodiodes: dark and photocurrent, capacitance, avalanche gain, excess noise.
UK Engineering & Physical Sciences Research Council (EP/K001469/1) and European Union H2020 Program (PROMIS, grant number H2020-MSCA-ITN-2014-641899)
- There is no personal data or any that requires ethical approval
- The data complies with the institution and funders' policies on access and sharing
Sharing and access restrictions
- The data can be shared openly
- The file formats are open or commonly used
Methodology, headings and units
- There is a readme.txt file describing the methodology, headings and units