Data from "A method for low-cost, low-impact insect tracking using retroreflective tags"
datasetposted on 23.05.2021, 23:30 authored by Michael SmithMichael Smith
Data for the bumblebee tracking project, see paper for method details: "A method for low-cost, low-impact insect tracking using retroreflective tags".
- observations.sqlite3 = metadata from experiments. explained in readme.txt
- labelled.zip = labelled/tagged bee images.
- 20200802.zip, 20200803.zip, 20200805.zip - raw data from garden showing tagged bees.
- 20200803_small_imgs.zip - small images generated from the 20200803 dataset, to visualise easily the bee moving about.
- flightpathdata.zip - two sets of photos taken over the same time period, from two angles. A bee takes off & is visible in both, allowing the 3d path to be computed.
See readme.txt for details.
Eva Crane Trust
EthicsThere is no personal data or any that requires ethical approval
PolicyThe data complies with the institution and funders' policies on access and sharing
Sharing and access restrictionsThe data can be shared openly
- The file formats are open or commonly used
Methodology, headings and units
- Headings and units are explained in the files