Dataset behind the results of: Automatic methods of hoof-on and -off detection in horses using wearable inertial sensors during walk and trot on asphalt, sand and grass
datasetposted on 2021-07-12, 00:00 authored by Eloise Briggs, Claudia Mazza
This dataset contains the data behind the results of the associated paper. It includes the timing of gait events as detected by the different methods explored in the paper, for a group of horses at walk and trot. A ReadMe file explains fully the layout of the data and naming conventions used.
This study was funded by the UK EPSRC through the MultiSim and MultiSim2 projects (grant number EP/K03877X/1 and EP/S032940/1) and Worldbase Ltd.
- The project has ethical approval and the number is included in the description field
- The data complies with the institution and funders' policies on access and sharing
Sharing and access restrictions
- The data can be shared openly
- The file formats are open or commonly used
Methodology, headings and units
- There is a file including methodology, headings and units, such as a readme.txt