Environmental drivers of spatial variability of Chilean Benthic Marine Invertebrates: Appendices S4 and S5
This data relates to the following PhD thesis chapter:
Chapter 4: ‘Do spatial patterns in the functional diversity of benthic marine invertebrates along the Chilean continental shelf match those in taxonomic diversity?’ in Pino Chandia, L. Environmental drivers of spatial variability of Chilean Benthic Marine Invertebrates.
Appendix S4_Traits_dataset_metadata: Metadata describing functional traits dataset variables relating to Appendix_S5_Traits_database.
Appendix_S5_Traits_database: Eight functional traits and their respective modalities for 762 benthic invertebrate species of Chile.
- There is no personal data or any that requires ethical approval
- The data complies with the institution and funders' policies on access and sharing
Sharing and access restrictions
- The data can be shared openly
- The file formats are open or commonly used
Methodology, headings and units
- There is a file including methodology, headings and units, such as a readme.txt