FCS and contact angle data for thin film polymer systems undergoing a glass transition
datasetposted on 2021-04-15, 13:55 authored by Matthew MearsMatthew Mears, Zhenyu Zang, Ryan Jackson, Yuchen Si, Tigerlily Bradford, John Torkelson, Mark Geoghegan
Raw data for fluorescence correlation spectroscopy of PEO molecules adsorbed onto different thin polymer films (poly alkyl methacrylates and polystyrene).
Also include are contact angle measurements of PPMA films heated through the glass transition temperature.
Engineering and Physical Sciences Research CouncilFind out more...
- There is no personal data or any that requires ethical approval
- The data complies with the institution and funders' policies on access and sharing
Sharing and access restrictions
- The data can be shared openly
- The file formats are open or commonly used
Methodology, headings and units
- There is a readme.txt file describing the methodology, headings and units