Full dataset - Insomnia, negative affect and paranoia
datasetposted on 2017-08-30, 08:51 authored by Alexander Scott
This is the full dataset for a manuscript describing a structural equation model of the relationship between insomnia, negative affect and paranoia in the general population.
This data set was used as the basis for the PLoS One paper; specifically the cross-sectional mediation analysis (path analysis) and the regression analysis of objective sleep as a predictor of negative affect and paranoid thinking.
Scott, A.J., Rowse, G. and Webb, T.L. (2017) A structural equation model of the relationship between insomnia, negative affect, and paranoid thinking. PLoS One, 12 (10). e0186233. DOI:10.1371/journal.pone.0186233
- There is no personal data or any that requires ethical approval
- The data complies with the institution and funders' policies on access and sharing
Sharing and access restrictions
- The data can be shared openly
- The file formats are open or commonly used
Methodology, headings and units
- Headings and units are explained in the files