Hyporheic Exchange 2012 Dataset
This dataset describes concentration-time records from an EROSIMESS system (erosimeter) at depths in the bed, as well as in the water column, after the bed was filled with Rhodamine dye and the propeller started. The test series consisted of five different bed shear velocities and five different sediment diameters in various combinations, excluding those that caused sediment re-suspension.
The research was funded by the UK Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council (CASE/CNA/07/75) and Unilever Safety and Environmental Assurance Centre (SEAC).
- There is no human data or any that requires ethical approval
- The data complies with the funder's policy on access and sharing
Sharing and access restrictions
- The data can be shared openly
- The file formats are open or commonly used
- The methodology, headings and units are included in the files, description or readme.txt