ISRCTN registered pilot and feasibility studies 2013-2020 data file
datasetposted on 2023-02-20, 09:52 authored by Nikki TottonNikki Totton, Jinfeng Lin, Steven JuliousSteven Julious, Mahima Chowdhury, Andrew Brand
Data related to a review of pilot and feasibility studies completed with particular focus on the sample sizes of these studies.
Data was downloaded from the ISRCTN web registry and contains studies which ran from 2013 to 2020.
Data contains 785 indiviudal studies with basic information about the study design such as number of treatment arms, the funder type and primary endpoint type.
- There is no personal data or any that requires ethical approval
- The data complies with the institution and funders' policies on access and sharing
Sharing and access restrictions
- The data can be shared openly
- The file formats are open or commonly used
Methodology, headings and units
- Headings and units are explained in the files