Innovation and elaboration on the avian tree of life
Data to reproduce the analysis in "Innovation and elaboration on the avian tree of life".
The code to reproduce the analyses can be found on GitHub: https://github.com/TGuillerme/elaboration_exploration_bird_beaks
This folder contains all the raw and cluster-ran data used for the analysis.
This folder contains the specific sub-folders:
Contains the beak data (in `Beak_data`), the trees (in `Tree_data`) and the clades information.
This folder contains the results of the `mcmcmcglmmm` for all birds (`shapespace_allbirds_lvl_superorder_order.MCMCglmm`) and for the passeriformes (`shapespace_passeriformes.MCMCglmm`).
These data can be calculated using the [`02-mcmcmcglmmm_analysis.Rmd`](https://github.com/TGuillerme/elaboration_exploration_bird_beaks/tree/master/Analysis) but takes 3 CPU years.
This work was funded by UKRI-NERC Grant NE/T000139/1 and a Royal Society University Research Fellowship (URF R 180006 to GHT).
- There is no personal data or any that requires ethical approval
- The data complies with the institution and funders' policies on access and sharing
Sharing and access restrictions
- The data can be shared openly
- The file formats are open or commonly used
Methodology, headings and units
- There is a file including methodology, headings and units, such as a readme.txt