Low Excess Noise of Al0.85Ga0.15As0.56Sb0.44 Avalanche Photodiode from Pure Electron Injection
datasetposted on 2021-09-15, 14:17 authored by Jonathan Taylor-Mew, Vladimir Shulyak, Benjamin White, Jo NgJo Ng, Chee TanChee Tan
The files correspond to experimental results in paper: Low Excess Noise of Al0.85Ga0.15As0.56Sb0.44 Avalanche Photodiode from Pure Electron Injection
There are two types of files:
- .png which correspond to the figures
- .csv, which are raw data in figures and tables
This work presents gain and excess noise data for Al0.85Ga0.15As0.56Sb0.44 p-i-n with an i-region of 600 nm for pure electron and two mixed injection profiles.
J. Taylor-Mew, V. Shulyak, B. White, C. H. Tan and J. S. Ng, "Low Excess Noise of Al0.85Ga0.15As0.56Sb0.44 Avalanche Photodiode From Pure Electron Injection," in IEEE Photonics Technology Letters, vol. 33, no. 20, pp. 1155-1158, Oct.15, 15 2021, doi: 10.1109/LPT.2021.3110123.
This work was supported by the Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council under Grant EP/N509735/1 (X/010470)
This work was supported by Research England, Connecting Capability Fund, Northern Triangle Initiative under grant COD38012.
- There is no personal data or any that requires ethical approval
- The data complies with the institution and funders' policies on access and sharing
Sharing and access restrictions
- The data can be shared openly
- The file formats are open or commonly used
Methodology, headings and units
- Headings and units are explained in the files