Modelled ultrasonic reflection coefficient for a Cannon n10 oil layer on an aluminium plate at 25C.
datasetposted on 2022-10-16, 22:21 authored by William GrayWilliam Gray
This folder contains a .MAT variable of the modelled ultrasonic reflection coefficient values within the frequency domain for a cannon n10 layer at 25C resting on an aluminium plate. The model was run for four different film thicknesses.
- There is no personal data or any that requires ethical approval
- The data complies with the institution and funders' policies on access and sharing
Sharing and access restrictions
- The data can be shared openly
- The file formats are open or commonly used
Methodology, headings and units
- There is a file including methodology, headings and units, such as a readme.txt