Modelling Uncertainty in State Based Systems
datasetposted on 14.10.2021, 14:26 authored by Neil WalkinshawNeil Walkinshaw, Robert HieronsRobert Hierons
A diverse set of state machines, which were used for the basis of two experiments, to investigate the value of Subjective Logic State Machines.
This repository includes:
* A curated set of state machines, encoded into dot files (sources in submitted paper).
* A jar version of the Mint tool, which included the test prioritisation and state machine inference code.
* CSV files containing the accuracy results and prioritisation results data.
* R scripts used to analyse the results data and to generate the various figures for the paper.
CITCoM: Casual Inference for Testing of Computational Models
Engineering and Physical Sciences Research CouncilFind out more...
EthicsThere is no personal data or any that requires ethical approval
PolicyThe data complies with the institution and funders' policies on access and sharing
Sharing and access restrictionsThe data can be shared openly
- The file formats are open or commonly used
Methodology, headings and units
- Headings and units are explained in the files