Modelling Uncertainty in State Based Systems
datasetposted on 2021-10-14, 14:26 authored by Neil WalkinshawNeil Walkinshaw, Robert HieronsRobert Hierons
A diverse set of state machines, which were used for the basis of two experiments, to investigate the value of Subjective Logic State Machines.
This repository includes:
* A curated set of state machines, encoded into dot files (sources in submitted paper).
* A jar version of the Mint tool, which included the test prioritisation and state machine inference code.
* CSV files containing the accuracy results and prioritisation results data.
* R scripts used to analyse the results data and to generate the various figures for the paper.
CITCoM: Casual Inference for Testing of Computational Models
Engineering and Physical Sciences Research CouncilFind out more...
- There is no personal data or any that requires ethical approval
- The data complies with the institution and funders' policies on access and sharing
Sharing and access restrictions
- The data can be shared openly
- The file formats are open or commonly used
Methodology, headings and units
- Headings and units are explained in the files