Near-field Multislice Ptychography
This folder includes all near-field multi-slice ptychography data for both optical bench experiment and x-ray experiment appeared in this paper.
An example ThreePIE* MATLAB code of the multislice ptychography for use with data collected in a near-field cone beam experiment is attached.
Citation for any data use and this algorithm:
Ziyang Hu et al, "Near-field multi-slice ptychography: quantitative phase imaging of optically thick samples with visible light and X-rays," Opt. Ex. 33(10), 15791-15809, (2023). https://doi.org/10.1364/OE.487002
* academic license agreement attached for non-commercial use only.
- There is no personal data or any that requires ethical approval
- The data complies with the institution and funders' policies on access and sharing
Sharing and access restrictions
- The data requires access restrictions, explained in the description field, and the files are closed
- The file formats are open or commonly used
Methodology, headings and units
- Headings and units are explained in the files