Registration inputs for the paper titled: Deformable image registration based on single or multi-atlas methods for automatic muscle segmentation and the generation of augmented imaging datasets
fixed (red channel), moving (green channel), and fixed segmentations (blue channel) are combined in one easy to use 3D dicom file. There are 20 combinations presented, with each of 5 subjects used as both the fixed and the moving subject.
The results.xcel file highlights the numerical results for the automatic segmentation we found using an in house registration toolkit. If one would like to test others, simply download and register the fixed and moving images, and apply the deformation to the blue channel segmentations.
See read me for details.
The study was funded by Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council (EPSRC) Frontier Multisim Grant (EP/K03877X/1 and EP/S032940/1)
- There is no personal data or any that requires ethical approval
- The data complies with the institution and funders' policies on access and sharing
Sharing and access restrictions
- The data can be shared openly
- The file formats are open or commonly used
Methodology, headings and units
- There is a file including methodology, headings and units, such as a readme.txt