Review of Publicly Funded Non-Inferiority Trials (2022.01.14) - Data File
Data related to a review of publicly funded non-inferiority trials, particularly focussed on the design elements of the trials.
Data was downloaded from the NIHR's Funding and Awards Library, NIHR's Journals Library and the ISRCTN web registry using search terms “non inferior”, “non-inferior”, “non inferiority” and “non-inferiority”.
The data contains 114 unique non-inferiority trials with information about the study design extracted such as the outcomes used, the non-inferiorty margin (including how it was justified), the assumed difference, alpha and power used in the sample size calculation.
Economic and Social Research Council White Rose Doctoral Training Partnership. Reference: 205866591
- There is no personal data or any that requires ethical approval
- The data complies with the institution and funders' policies on access and sharing
Sharing and access restrictions
- The data can be shared openly
- The file formats are open or commonly used
Methodology, headings and units
- Headings and units are explained in the files