Statistical Model for the Between-subjects Variability of Internal Carotid Flow Based on 103 Middle-aged and Elderly Subjects
datasetposted on 2018-08-06, 10:36 authored by Toni Lassila, Ali Sarrami Foroushani, SeyedMostafa Hejazi, Alejandro F Frangi
This file contains a MATLAB implementation of the statistical model for between-subjects flow variability model. The model was trained in a cohort of 103 middle-aged and elderly subjects as part of adementia study conducted within the VPH-SHARE@IT FP7 project.
For details of the model construction, see the included preprint:
Lassila T, Sarrami-Foroushani A, Hejazi S, Frangi AF. Population-Specific Modelling of Between/Within-Subject Flow Variability in the Carotid Arteries of the Elderly, preprint, 2018.
- There is no personal data or any that requires ethical approval
- The data complies with the institution and funders' policies on access and sharing
Sharing and access restrictions
- The data can be shared openly
- The file formats are open or commonly used
Methodology, headings and units
- There is a readme.txt file describing the methodology, headings and units