Supplementary data for manuscript: Quality of Life in children and young people with Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia – UK nationwide multicentre assessment
Impaired Quality of Life (QoL) in Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia (CAH) has been demonstrated in adults, but research in children has yielded variable results. We investigated the impact of CAH on QoL of children and adolescents alongside clinical health outcomes (biometric and biochemical profiles).
Clinical Trials Registration Number: SCH/15/088. Approved by Yorkshire & The Humber Sheffield Research Ethics Committee (15/YH/0537)
National Institute of Health Research rare disease translational research collaboration (NIHR RD TRC), the Chief Scientist Office of Scotland and Diurnal Ltd.
- The project has ethical approval and the number is included in the description field
- The data complies with the institution and funders' policies on access and sharing
Sharing and access restrictions
- The data can be shared openly
- The file formats are open or commonly used
Methodology, headings and units
- Headings and units are explained in the files