Supplementary files for 'A new quality of life questionnaire for use in Duchenne muscular dystrophy: the DMD-QoL'
datasetposted on 2021-01-13, 17:15 authored by Philip PowellPhilip Powell, Jill CarltonJill Carlton, Donna RowenDonna Rowen, John Brazier
Supplementary files to support a manuscript on the development of a new quality of life questionnaire in DMD: the DMD-QoL.
The research is part of the Producing a preference-based quality of life measure for people with Duchenne muscular dystrophy project and is funded as part of project HERCULES led by Duchenne UK.
A protocol for the work is available online: Powell et al. (2019), http://dx.doi.org/10.1136/bmjopen-2018-023685
The research received ethical approval from the UK National Health Service (NHS REC reference: 18/SW/0055).
project HERCULES (Duchenne UK)
- The project has ethical approval and have included the number in the description field
- The data complies with the institution and funders' policies on access and sharing
Sharing and access restrictions
- The data can be shared openly
- The file formats are open or commonly used
Methodology, headings and units
- Headings and units are explained in the files