TDP43 proteinopathy is associated with aberrant DNA methylation in human Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
datasetposted on 2020-04-01, 09:51 authored by Charlie Appleby-Mallinder, Eleanor Schaber, Janine KirbyJanine Kirby, Pamela Shaw, Johnathan Cooper-KnockJohnathan Cooper-Knock, Stephen WhartonStephen Wharton, Paul Heath, J. Robin Highley
DNA methylation generated by Illumina EPIC microarray analysis of samples collected by laser capture microdissection from human spinal cord motor neurons.
• Pathology Society. URMS 145931.
- The project has ethical approval and have included the number in the description field
- The data complies with the institution and funders' policies on access and sharing
Sharing and access restrictions
- The data can be shared openly
- The file formats are open or commonly used
Methodology, headings and units
- There is a readme.txt file describing the methodology, headings and units