The Staphylococcus aureus cell division protein, DivIC, interacts with the cell wall and controls its biosynthesis. Supplementary information. Supplementary figures 1, 2, 5, 6 , 7, 8, 9 and 10.
datasetposted on 2022-10-20, 22:00 authored by Mariana Tinajero-TrejoMariana Tinajero-Trejo, Oliver Carnell, Azhar F Kabli, Laia Pasquina LemoncheLaia Pasquina Lemonche, Lucia LafageLucia Lafage, Aidong Han, Jamie Hoobs, Simon Foster
Supplementary information for paper
The Staphylococcus aureus cell division protein, DivIC, interacts with the cell wall and controls its biosynthesis.
Supplemntary figures 1, 2, and 5 to 10.
Wellcome Trust (212197/Z/19/Z)
Medical Research Council (MR/S014934/1)
UKRI Strategic Priorities Fund (EP/T002778/1)
Wellcome Trust (WT093134AIA)
MRC SHIMA award (MR/K015753/1)
- There is no personal data or any that requires ethical approval
- The data complies with the institution and funders' policies on access and sharing
Sharing and access restrictions
- The data can be shared openly
- The file formats are open or commonly used
Methodology, headings and units
- Headings and units are explained in the files