File(s) under embargo
Reason: Files under embargo whilst paper undergoes peer review
until file(s) become available
The role of the organic cation in developing efficient green perovskite LEDs based on 2D/3D perovskite heterostructures
Characterisation data for perovskite LED study.
Atomic force microscopy data have file type .ibw, these can be opened using Gwyddion an open source AFM image analysis software. File naming system code can be found in attached naming system.txt file.
Other data is presented as .csv files and comprises device characterisation data, grazing incidence x-ray scattering, photoluminescence spectroscopy, UV-vis spectroscopy, ultraviolet photoelectron spectroscopy.
Unveiling electron motion at surfaces and interfaces on ultrashort length and ultrafast time scales
Engineering and Physical Sciences Research CouncilFind out more...
High-Performance Large Area Organic Perovskite devices for lighting, energy and Pervasive Communications
European CommissionFind out more...
- There is no personal data or any that requires ethical approval
- The data complies with the institution and funders' policies on access and sharing
Sharing and access restrictions
- An appropriate embargo period has been set
- The file formats are open or commonly used
Methodology, headings and units
- Headings and units are explained in the files
- There is a file including methodology, headings and units, such as a readme.txt