Models and data for the paper "To what extent is joint and muscle mechanics predicted by musculoskeletal models sensitive to soft tissue artefacts?"
datasetposted on 2016-09-05, 13:03 authored by Giuliano LambertoGiuliano Lamberto, Saulo Martelli, Aurelio Cappozzo, Claudia Mazzà
Model and data used in the study "To what extent is joint and muscle mechanics predicted by musculoskeletal models sensitive to soft tissue artefacts?" by Giuliano Lamberto, Saulo Martelli, Aurelio Cappozzo, and Claudia Mazzà, Journal of Biomechanics.
Please, consider the READ ME document to understand the structure and names of the dataset included in this repository.
EP/K03877X/1; European Commission, 7th FP, “MD- Paedigree”, ICT Programme (Contract Number 600932); the Australian Research Council (DE140101530)
- There is no personal data or any that requires ethical approval
- The data complies with the institution and funders' policies on access and sharing
Sharing and access restrictions
- The data can be shared openly
- The file formats are open or commonly used
Methodology, headings and units
- Headings and units are explained in the files