Traffic speed data for Santander city
Data from magnetic loop sensors and location coordinates of the magnetic loop sensors, provided by partners from Santander, Spain.
These data from Santander have been used in the following publications:
* Y. Zhu, P. Wang and L. Mihaylova, "A Convolutional Neural Network
Combined with a Gaussian Process for Speed Prediction in Traffic Networks,"
In Proceedings of the 2021 IEEE International Conference on Multisensor
Fusion and Integration for Intelligent Systems (MFI), 2021, pp. 1-7, doi:
* Y. Kim, P. Wang, Y. Zhu and L. Mihaylova, "A Capsule Network for Traffic
Speed Prediction in Complex Road Networks," In Proceedings from the *Sensor
Data Fusion: Trends, Solutions, Applications (SDF)*, 2018, pp. 1-6, doi:
* Y. Kim, P. Wang and L. Mihaylova, "Structural Recurrent Neural Network
for Traffic Speed Prediction," In Proceedings of the* IEEE International
Conference on Acoustics, Speech and Signal Processing (ICASSP)*, 2019, pp.
5207-5211, doi: 10.1109/ICASSP.2019.8683670.
* Y. Kim, P. Wang and L. Mihaylova, "Scalable Learning With a Structural
Recurrent Neural Network for Short-Term Traffic Prediction," in *IEEE
Sensors Journal*, vol. 19, no. 23, pp. 11359-11366, 1 Dec.1, 2019, doi:
* P. Wang, Y. Kim, L. Vaci, H. Yang and L. Mihaylova, "Short-Term Traffic
Prediction with Vicinity Gaussian Process in the Presence of Missing Data," *In
Proceedings of the Sensor Data Fusion: Trends, Solutions, Applications
(SDF)*, 2018, pp. 1-6, doi: 10.1109/SDF.2018.8547118.
SETA: An open, sustainable, ubiquitous data and service ecosystem for efficient, effective, safe, resilient mobility in metropolitan areas
European CommissionFind out more...
- There is no personal data or any that requires ethical approval
- The data complies with the institution and funders' policies on access and sharing
Sharing and access restrictions
- The data can be shared openly
- The file formats are open or commonly used
Methodology, headings and units
- There is a file including methodology, headings and units, such as a readme.txt