Transcriptions of the weather and social impacts of the weather and climate as manifest over modern day Tamil Nadu between 1730 and 1920.
datasetposted on 2020-03-09, 08:58 authored by Gemma IvesGemma Ives
This deposit contains transcriptions of references to the weather and climate and/or it's impact on society in the region of modern day Tamil Nadu, India. Transcriptions were taken from historical English language documents such as newspapers, diaries and government records.
- There is no personal data or any that requires ethical approval
- The data complies with the institution and funders' policies on access and sharing
Sharing and access restrictions
- The data can be shared openly
- The file formats are open or commonly used
Methodology, headings and units
- Headings and units are explained in the files