Data for "The development of low-cost ground-based remote sensing instruments and their application in volcanology"
datasetposted on 2019-05-21, 21:53 authored by Thomas Wilkes, Andrew McGonigle, Tom PeringTom Pering, Robert BryantRobert Bryant, Jon WillmottJon Willmott, Benjamin WhiteBenjamin White, Angus TaggartAngus Taggart
These files form the supplementary data for the thesis of Thomas Wilkes titled "The development of low-cost ground-based remote sensing instruments and their application in volcanology" (in preparation). A link to the thesis will be provided when it has been published in White Rose eTheses Online.
Please see the README.txt for publication details of papers associated with each file.
Video S1 was originally published as "Ultraviolet Imaging with Low Cost Smartphone Sensors"; supplementary material for paper: Wilkes, T.C. et al. (2016) Ultraviolet Imaging with Low Cost Smartphone Sensors: Development and Application of a Raspberry Pi based UV camera. Sensors 2016, 16, 1649.
- There is no personal data or any that requires ethical approval
- The data complies with the institution and funders' policies on access and sharing
Sharing and access restrictions
- The data can be shared openly
- The file formats are open or commonly used
Methodology, headings and units
- There is a readme.txt file describing the methodology, headings and units