Unintended impacts of chlorine on drinking water quality and biofilms
datasetposted on 2020-07-29, 08:58 authored by Katherine FishKatherine Fish, Joby B. Boxall, Nik Reeves-McLaren, Stewart Husband
Water quality data (turbidity, iron and manganese) during flushing (by increasing flow rates) of drinking water pipe loops.
(Figure 2 of Fish et al 2020, npj Biofilms and Microbiomes.)
Biofilm characterisation data: inorganic data, cell quantification data (Figure 3 and Figure 4 of Fish et al 2020, npj Biofilms and Microbiomes).
Sequencing data was uploaded to NCBI database, please see the paper Fish et al 2020 for details and also for full details of the methods and analysis.
Natural Environment Research Council (NERC) grant for NERC Biomolecular Analysis Facility (NBAF934).
Engineering and Physical Sciences Research CouncilFind out more...
Pennine Water Group EPSRC EP/1029346/1
Dŵr Cymru Welsh Water
- There is no personal data or any that requires ethical approval
- The data complies with the institution and funders' policies on access and sharing
Sharing and access restrictions
- An appropriate embargo period has been set
- The file formats are open or commonly used
Methodology, headings and units
- Headings and units are explained in the files