Within and between-day variation and associations of symptoms in Long Covid: intensive longitudinal study
Data from long covid study: revision currently under review at PLOS ONE.
Comprises data in 3hrly epochs over 14 days from 74 individuals.
Data includes summary measures from wrist accelerometer and raw data from the smartphone app used to collect symptom data.
Survey data contains baseline data from consented participants linked to app data by ID.
- The project has ethical approval and the number is included in the description field
- The data complies with the institution and funders' policies on access and sharing
Sharing and access restrictions
- The data can be shared openly
- The file formats are open or commonly used
Methodology, headings and units
- Headings and units are explained in the files