Green Kelham Island - Asset-based Community Development Research
figureposted on 2020-01-26, 10:29 authored by Amy Barnes, Seonyeong Song, Janet Harris, Kelham Island Community Alliance
Methods and outputs from collaborative community-based research in Kelham Island and Neepsend - involving University of Sheffield and Kelham Island and Neepsend Community Alliance.
The project was ethically approved at the University of Sheffield.
- The project has ethical approval and have included the number in the description field
- The data complies with the funder's policy on access and sharing
Sharing and access restrictions
- The data can be shared openly
- The file formats are open or commonly used
Methodology, headings and units
- Headings and units are explained in the files