COST Action TU1207 Next Generation Design Guidelines for Composites in Construction: State-of-the-Art Report
Any type of content formally published in an academic journal, usually following a peer-review process.
This State-of-the-Art report included 76 contributions on key areas of development, from material development to testing, design and application.
The publication discusses:
- Material Development and Characterisation
- New Reinforced Concrete (RC) Structures
- Strengthening Applications
- Whole-life-costing and life cycle assessments
- Advanced Composites in the COST Countries: Research and Development