FAIR Video Case Study: Dr Alice Pyne - DNA supercoiling and molecular recognition
A video case study in which Dr Alice Pyne discusses her application of the FAIR data and software principles to her research in the field of atomic force microscopy.
FAIR refers to the principles applied to make research data and software findable, accessible, interoperable and reusable.
Filmed and produced by Sort Of... Films in May-July 2022. Interview conducted by Jenni Adams (University of Sheffield Library)
The file UoS_FAIR_AlicePyne_FINALCUT contains the video itself, while the file UoS_FAIR_AlicePyne_FINALCUT.mp4.srt contains the subtitles.
- There is no personal data or any that requires ethical approval
- The data complies with the institution and funders' policies on access and sharing
Sharing and access restrictions
- The data can be shared openly
- The file formats are open or commonly used
Methodology, headings and units
- Headings and units are explained in the files