HEK293T CBP-HaloTag clonal line single molecule imaging using different exposure times.
3 videos showing single molecules of CBP from clonal HEK293T cell line containing a CBP-HaloTag which was labelled with Janelia Fluor 646 (Promega). Images were taken with 100 % laser power on custom TIRF microscope with the following exposure times: 10 ms, 20 ms and 50 ms. Videos were made in ImageJ/Fiji so that all of the images have the right number of frames/second (e.g. 10 ms has 100 fps, 20 has 50 fps).
BBSRC White Rose Mechanistic Biology DTP
- There is no personal data or any that requires ethical approval
- The data complies with the institution and funders' policies on access and sharing
Sharing and access restrictions
- The data can be shared openly
- The file formats are open or commonly used
Methodology, headings and units
- There is a file including methodology, headings and units, such as a readme.txt