File(s) under embargo
until file(s) become available
Household Simulation Model Webinar
A webinar recorded and produced for a household food waste working group (of organisations signatory to the Courtault Commitment), hosted and distributed by the Waste and Resources Action Programme.
Ethical approval for the materials in the webinar were gained from Sheffield University Management School. Reference number: 049768.
Reducing plastic packaging and food waste through product innovation simulation.
Natural Environment Research CouncilFind out more...
- The project has ethical approval and the number is included in the description field
- The data complies with the institution and funders' policies on access and sharing
Sharing and access restrictions
- An appropriate embargo period has been set
- The file formats are open or commonly used
Methodology, headings and units
- Headings and units are explained in the files