File(s) not publicly available
Pseudonymised transcripts of interviews for PhD thesis "Fit for purpose? A new approach to evaluating the suitability of textbooks for the Teaching of Chinese as a Foreign Language in the UK".
online resourceposted on 2018-01-04, 17:15 authored by Chengqian Guo
These data were collected for a PhD thesis Guo, Chengqian (2017) Fit for purpose? A new approach to evaluating the suitability of textbooks for the Teaching of Chinese as a Foreign Language in the UK. PhD thesis, University of Sheffield. http://etheses.whiterose.ac.uk/id/eprint/19279
Data collection and analysis methods are detailed in the thesis.
Please send the author an email to request the use of the transcriptions. In the email, please provide personal informaion including full name, affiliation, email address and contact address.
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- There is no personal data or any that requires ethical approval
- The data complies with the institution and funders' policies on access and sharing
Sharing and access restrictions
- The data requires access restrictions, explained in the description field, files are not attached
- The file formats are open or commonly used
Methodology, headings and units
- Headings and units are explained in the files