Poster - 5th UK National PROMs Research Conference (Yirui Qian).pdf (344.58 kB)
A comprehensive review of statistical methods for analysing patient-reported outcome measures (PROMs) as primary outcomes in randomised controlled trials (RCTs) published by the United Kingdom Health Technology Assessment (HTA) Journal (1997-2020).
posterposted on 2021-06-15, 10:40 authored by Yirui Qian, Stephen WaltersStephen Walters, Richard JacquesRichard Jacques, Laura Flight
This study aims to identify how frequently PROMs are used as primary and/or secondary outcomes and to summarise what statistical methods are used for the analysis of PROMs in RCTs.
- There is no personal data or any that requires ethical approval
- The data complies with the institution and funders' policies on access and sharing
Sharing and access restrictions
- The data can be shared openly
- The file formats are open or commonly used
Methodology, headings and units
- Headings and units are explained in the files