A systematic review and network meta - analysis of pharmacological therapies used for patients with advanced Parkinson's disease (2014)
Poster sessions are particularly prominent at academic conferences. Posters are usually one frame of a powerpoint (or similar) presentation and are represented at full resolution to make them zoomable.
Parkinson’s disease affects about 110,000 people in the UK and 1.25 million people in Europe.1 Current options for management of advanced Parkinson’s disease include:
• Increased dose or frequency of immediate-release levodopa (IR LD)
• Supplemental controlled-release levodopa (CR LD)
• Adjunctive therapies with levodopa, including dopamine agonists, monoamine oxidase-B inhibitors (MAO-BIs), and catechol-O-methyl transferase inhibitors (COMTIs) A new modified release form of levodopa (IPX066) is in development.
EthicsThere is no personal data or any that requires ethical approval
PolicyThe data complies with the institution and funders' policies on access and sharing
Sharing and access restrictionsThe data can be shared openly
- The file formats are open or commonly used
Methodology, headings and units
- Headings and units are explained in the files