Recruitment, consent and retention of participants in individually randomised controlled trials: a review of trials published in the National Institute for Health Research Journals Library (1997-2020)
Poster presented at the International Clinical Trials Methodology Conference (ICTMC) 2022.
The aim of this review was to describe the rates of consent, recruitment and retention in publicly funded trials published in the National Institute for Health Research (NIHR) Journals Library.
NIHR Senior Investigator Award (NF-SI-0617-10012)
- There is no personal data or any that requires ethical approval
- The data complies with the institution and funders' policies on access and sharing
Sharing and access restrictions
- The data can be shared openly
- The file formats are open or commonly used
Methodology, headings and units
- Headings and units are explained in the files