RDMRose: Session 6: Managing data
The module explains research data management and the role of librarians in it. It was created in the JISC funded RDMRose project, by the libraries of the universities of Leeds, Sheffield and York and the Sheffield Information School. It is structured in 8 sessions, each of which has 4 parts, each planned to last approximately an hour. The module is intended to offer participants a collaborative, practical, active, realistic, strategic and theoretical learning experience. The module is an Open Educational Resource, free for others to use and reuse.
Session 6 Managing data, read Notes 6 for a description of the learning materials.
- There is no personal data or any that requires ethical approval
- The data complies with the institution and funders' policies on access and sharing
Sharing and access restrictions
- The data can be shared openly
- The file formats are open or commonly used
Methodology, headings and units
- Headings and units are explained in the files