Slides from the Mixing Processes in Pipes, Sewers & the Natural Environment from Theory to Practice workshop
This dataset contains the slides presented at the workshop on mixing processes in pipes, sewers and the natural environment from theory to practice on the 18th and 19th of April 2023 at the University of Sheffield. This workshop, supported by the EPSRC and IAHR, was organised by Professor Ian Guymer to bring together researchers, environmental regulators, engineering consultants and water utilities, to hear the latest international research on mixing processes.
File names are in the format of "Day X - YY Name - Presentation title", where X is the workshop day and YY is the order of presentation. The files are in the PDF format. Some images have been removed to comply with copyright.
Please visit https://www.sheffield.ac.uk/mixing-studies/ for more information.
Modelling Mixing Mechanisms in 1D Water Network Models
Engineering and Physical Sciences Research CouncilFind out more...
- There is no personal data or any that requires ethical approval
- The data complies with the institution and funders' policies on access and sharing
Sharing and access restrictions
- The data can be shared openly
- The file formats are open or commonly used
Methodology, headings and units
- Headings and units are explained in the files